First in this ring, we have Colton, happily going through the cabinet, pulling out all of the pots and pans he can get with his precious little fingers.
In this ring, we have Braden doing his homework, asking questions every few minutes (also in prime trip location).
In this ring, Emma is feeding her baby, and requesting her picture be taken every two minutes.
And in the big top, while juggling everything, I check on the pork loin cooking in the oven,
hurriedly cut the potatoes for our mashed potatoes,
and pray for strength.
I often wonder if all the work is worth it, but then I look over at my children devouring what I have prepared, and think, yeah, it is worth it! I'm not just making dinner, I am helping to make memories: memories of delicious food, good company, good conversation, laughter, and family love!
I think this little guy is feeling a lot of love, love of food that is!!!
1 4lb. pork loin, fat trimmed
2. t. garlic powder
2. t. salt
2. t. pepper
2 cups barbecue sauce
olive oil
*Preheat oven to 350.
* Trim fat off of pork loin.
* Mix garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
* Pour a little olive oil on the pork loin.
*Rub mixture of garlic powder, salt, and pepper all over the pork loin.
* Put pork loin on a cookie sheet or bar pan and cook for 45 minutes on 350.
* Remove from oven, pour barbecue sauce over the pork loin.
* Turn temp. down to 325, place back in the oven, and cook for 15 more minutes.
I love how simple and easy it is, but delicious too!
*Of course it is only fair though, that I point out that we always use my Uncle Allen's homemade barbecue sauce, probably why it is always delicious!!!! I don't know what we are going to do when we run out! Maybe it is time for another trip to Sumter!













2 comments:
What a great post! Not only does it have pictures of my adorable grandchildren, but it also includes my daughter's creative writing. There's never a dull moment in the Maseda household!
I still can't believe how much your little ones have grown! I remember when Brooke was a little baby. Geez! It's so fun to see what Colton is doing because a lot of the time Stella is doing the same thing, like pulling out all the pots and pans! I can't wait to see them together. It's going to be way cute to see how they react. Two more weeks!
Post a Comment