Sunday, February 7, 2010

Basketball Game

Well, for those that don't know, we (meaning Braden) are trying another sport; this time it is basketball.  Actually, I don't know if basketball would be accurate; after watching their game last week and this week, I think it deserves it's own name, because what those boys were doing on the court was a mixture of basketball, football, and wrestling.  The boys attempt to dribble the ball down the court (actually some just run with the ball, they could care less about dribbling), the boys tackle each other to the floor, and then once on the floor, they try to wrestle the ball from each other.  Yes, it is quite entertaining!  Last Friday, the boys were especially ruthless, Braden included!  Yes, I was so proud; we finally found a sport where he will be aggressive!  Who cares if he and the other boys ignore the rules for now, right? 

Here are some pictures I took Friday; there would have been more, but I had three children climbing all over me.

Getting some practice in before the game:


Getting a pep talk from the coach before the game begins:
Got a little football action going on:
Enjoying his snack after the game:

0 comments:

The Cutie Patooties