Has it really been a year already?!
How is that you feel like you are going to be pregnant forever, but once the little bundle of sweetness is here, time starts to fly by?!!!
It seems like it was just yesterday I was in the hospital staring down at this precious face: counting toes and fingers, taking in the new baby smell, and kissing those chubby cheeks.
Now, that it has been a year, I guess a lot hasn't changed; I still love to play with his little fingers and toes, and kiss those irrestible chubby cheeks. Of course, now I have to catch him first!To celebrate his first birthday, we had a family party at home. Initially, we were going to have a few families over, but we decided to keep it just family after the snow fell the night before Colton's birthday. It was a monster themed party complete with monster toes, monster scales, monster puss, monster boogers, and two monster cakes, one for us and one for Colton to devour, and devour he did!
Here are pictures of our little celebration:















0 comments:
Post a Comment