Sunday, January 3, 2010

Name Something You Love...

about your mama. 

Occasionally we play this game where everyone goes around the table taking turns saying something they love about everyone in the family, which as you can imagine can get quite interesting at times; I can't think of a time I haven't ended up laughing at some point. 

In fact, a few days ago I decided to write down some of the things the cuties love about me, the ones that can speak that is.

First up is  handsome, cool man (as he likes to be called) Braden.

Braden says he loves me because I:

*am silly
*have the best laugh
*am the best dancer
*am the best cook, like Princess and the Frog
*am a hot mama 

(very amusing I know, especially that last one)

Next up is sassy yet sweet Brooke. 


Brooke says she loves me because I:

*am sweet
*give her hugs and kisses
*am the best dancer
*am crazy and silly
*do nice things for her
*am the best of all the rest, the Queen the grand supreme. 

I guess I should explain Brooke's last comment.  Whenever I do something for the cuties: pour them juice, get something for them, put a movie in, wash their clothes, etc., I make them repeat after me as follows,

"Thanks Mom, you're the best, of the all the rest, the Queen, the Grand Supreme!" 

Hey, I have to get my entertainment and comedic relief from somewhere, might as well be from my children; a little confidence builder thrown in there for good measure couldn't hurt! 

Well, last but not least is crazy, sweet Emma.

When Emma was asked what she loved about me, she replied,

"You're cute." 

Short, simple, and to the point, I'll take it!

0 comments:

The Cutie Patooties