Brooke has become a regular little comedian; she will do whatever it takes to get attention. Tonight we were attempting to film the cuties telling their Grandpa happy birthday. I thought it would be nice to add a little video of his grandkids at the end of his birthday DVD; we did get one successful take, but this however is not one of them. Braden does a great job as you will see, but Brooke decides getting a good laugh was more important than cooperating; I hate to admit it, but it worked. Rich and I were so caught off guard, that we both laughed despite ourselves. I guess Brooke wanted to teach her Grandpa how to end a prayer rather than wish him a happy birthday.
Here is the successful take.












1 comments:
That was so sweet it brought tears to my eyes. I'm glad to y'all had a good time.
Post a Comment