Sunday, November 7, 2010

Not Quite the Look I was Going For

A little over a week ago, Emma, Colton, and I went to Brooke's school to help her celebrate at her Kindergarten Fall Festival; we were there for almost three hours (yes, I am a little nuts).  I of course, like usual, took a zillion pictures in an effort to capture every moment and memory.  I guess I should point out, that we also ate lunch with Brooke on this fun filled day; in between bites of our catfish nuggets (actually not as gross as they sound, but won't be adding to our menu at home), I snapped some pictures.  At one point, I turned the camera towards Emma and instructed her to smile, and this is what she gave me. 

First this,
then this,
and finally this
This was not quite the look I was going for, but hey, after looking at these pictures, you don't doubt that Emma is full of personality!  There is no one quite like our sweet, crazy Emma, and we like it that way!

1 comments:

Putz said...

emma, emma, emmma

The Cutie Patooties