I think this sweet little thing, may have her holdiays confused. Why do I say that? Why am I so sure? I'm sure for a couple reasons, the first being that I was served breakfast in bed this morning (per Brooke's request), and two, when I was presented my tray of deliciousness, I was also serenaded with the following original song (penned by Brooke of course).
Happy Remorial Day
Happy Remorial Day
I love the great things you do!
(sung with lots of gusto)
Considering the fact that I have never once fought for our country or lost my life doing so, I wouldn't qualify for being immoralized today. I did put in some time being a Naval Submarine Officer's wife, maybe that would at least get me a wink on Veteran's Day, a big maybe!
Either way, for now we will let Brooke think it is Remorial Day, thank her profusely for her tender caring heart, her creativity, and her willingness to give to her family.
There will always be time for a history lesson later, but now is not that time. Now is the time for a lesson in charity, a lesson I think Brooke has learned well!













0 comments:
Post a Comment