Here are pictures of our small family celebration for Braden today. I guess it doesn't pay to have your birthday land on Sunday, especially since Sunday mornings are so crazy in our house; you know, with me being the one who has to get myself and four cuties ready all by myself. Needless to say, I don't cook on Sunday mornings; you have to settle for cereal or toast, and Braden decided today he wanted neither. What did he want? An apple, so I did the only thing I could do; I took a knife, drilled out a little hole in the top and stuck in a candle. Tonight we had a special dinner requested by Braden, lemon garlic shrimp over pasta with parsley (he told me not to forget the parsley), cupcakes, and the opening of a few presents; he will get the rest this weekend when we have a second celebration at Elizabeth's house. He, Rich, Brooke, and Emma also played pin on the tail on the donkey; I must say it was an interesting donkey drawn by Rich, and kiss drawings added to the donkey's butt by Braden (it was definitely one of a kind).
Monday, May 24, 2010
Birthday Celebration
Posted by
Carrie Maseda
at
12:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















0 comments:
Post a Comment