What can you earn with Swagbucks? What is Swagbucks? Why don't you click on this and find out!

Basically, it is a search engine, powered by google, that randomly gives you swagbucks for searching, or for finding certain codes. You can also earn swagbucks for buying things, but it seems crazy to me to spend money just to earn points. I use ebates if I am going to buy something, but that was another post. Anyway, I cashed in my swagbucks for a $5 amazon giftcard, and then used my giftcard to purchase a year subscription of this.
Yes, fantastic, glorious FAMILY FUN!!!!!!
I combined a magazine deal they are having on amazon with my gift card, and paid nothing, which is good, since I will probably be spending a lot on all the craft supplies to make all the creative crafts in Family Fun! :)













1 comments:
Just gave you an award - check out my blog!
Post a Comment