Here are some pictures of Braden and Brooke chilling and listening to some tunes on my new toy. Braden likes it so much, we are thinking about getting him a child's version for his birthday. Oh, on another note, we ate breakfast and dinner by candlelight today; I have a feeling that meals by candlelight are going to be the new trend for a while. Also, don't you love Braden's new haircut; he is becoming quite the handsome little man. I wish I could say that I could take credit for his adorable haircut, but my friend Traci did it. Now that I finally find someone who he is willing to sit still for, she is moving to Utah. She said she will give me lessons and tips every time she cuts his hair until she moves, but after that I guess I am on my own, scary. I already learned a lot just today, like how to use thinning shears to get the lines out. I have to make sure Braden looks like the stud in training we always joke that he is; Rich is the stud of the house and Braden is the stud in training. :)
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment