Sunday, April 22, 2007

Emma's Blessing







Today Rich blessed Emma at church, and it was wonderful. Emma has such a sweet spirit, and you could feel the love that Heavenly Father has for her. It was made even more special by all the people that came to help us celebrate: Daddy, Paul, Elizabeth, Mama, Otis, and Casey and Christina Eichorn drove down from South Carolina as well. Being with family and friends makes those special times even more memorable. After church we took pictures and then headed back to the house for subs; I decided with 3 children, simple would be best. I also decided that no one would look back and talk about what we ate, but they would look back and remember the conversations we had and the time we spent together. I know I will always remember today!


*Oh, as an after thought, when you look at me in all the pictures, remember I just had a baby 4 weeks ago. I think everyone should be proud that I even let someone snap a picture of me without ripping it out of their hands and destroying any evidence of how large my face along with the rest of me is right now; I thought that since it was Sunday though, I should be Christlike.

1 comments:

Mike and Erin said...

What are you talking about? You look great!! You look like a happy, glowing and proud mom. I like your longer hair too. :-)

Erin

The Cutie Patooties